Please read this before submitting questions!
1. What website do you use to make these?
We use Polyvore.
2. Can you make guys’ clothing sets?
Polyvore is 90% female clothes, and it’s incredibly annoying to source bits and pieces of male clothes over individual websites. So yes it’s possible, but we’re not going to do it because it’s way too much work.
3. Do you have any from [show]?
Go to broadwayhipsters.tumblr.com/tagged/show-name.
4. Do you have any of [character]?
Go to broadwayhipsters.tumblr.com/tagged/character-name
5. Can you make something from [show] or one for [character]?
Sure. Drop us a line using the ask box. For the love of God, please don’t use fan mail. We’ll get to it as soon as we can.
6. How do you get the image off of Polyvore?
If you’re on a Windows, hit the Print Screen (Prnt Scrn) button on the top right of the keyboard. Then paste that into Paint, crop just the set, and save as a jpg.
If you’re on a Mac, use Command-Shift-4, and then drag a box around the area. It will automatically save as a file to the desktop, and then you can upload it.
If you can’t figure out either of these, just send us the link in the submit and one of us can rip it.
7. What information do I need to include?
Character name, show title, tumblr account and polyvore account
8. How do I insert text?
See on the Polyvore main screen, the little icons for “Dresses” “Shoes” “Beauty,” and things like that? Look in the section below. There’s one that says “Text.” Pick your font, and then edit the text in the little box on the top right.
10. What are your personal tumblrs?